Wilf Transport’s number one priority is the safety of our clients. With safety comes frequent revaluation of our procedures and protocols to ensure that they are up to date with the current standards. As a result, we have implemented a number of precautionary measures guided by CDC recommendations relating to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Measures in place include:
- Limiting rides to one passenger/client at a time.
- Disinfecting high touch areas before and after each ride.
- Weekly deep cleanings of all surfaces in all vehicles regardless of use.
- Plastic barriers installed between the driver and client to ensure safe distancing and comfort for each party involved.
- Signs alerting clients to the use of disinfectants on high-touch areas.
- Drivers wearing masks or face coverings at all times.
Many are concerned about the use of public transportation and other transportation services in general during this time. Wilf Transport’s hope is that with the added precautions, we will not only be keeping our clients and drivers as safe as possible, but offering everyone peace of mind.
Aside from the new safety measures in place, services have not changed! Wilf Transport is still providing transportation to:
- Medical appointments
- Dialysis centers
- Shopping trips
- Grocery stores
- …and more!
For more information, or to arrange transportation, contact us at 732.649.3502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill out our online form.