The Education and Resource Center is the latest addition to The Oscar and Ella Wilf Campus for Senior Living. The 12,000-square-foot, two-story building opened in April 2019 and is a great addition to the two existing buildings and the full spectrum of services already offered on the Wilf Campus. It enables the Wilf Campus to expand our services and programs across the Campus and the greater community.
The Oscar and Ella Wilf Campus for Senior Living has been a leader in elder care and senior services in Central New Jersey for nearly 50 years. The Campus consists of:
- Stein Assisted Living, which provides housing and high-quality care and daily support for seniors.
- Wilentz Senior Residence, which provides spacious, private apartments for income restricted seniors.
- Wilf Transport, which provides assisted non-medical, social and quality of life transportation for seniors and individuals with special needs who are over the age of 18.
- Stein Hospice, which provides end of life care to patients and support to their families.
- The Foundation at The Wilf Campus – the fundraising arm of the Campus, which enables the Campus to offer programs and services that benefit seniors at the Wilf Campus and the greater community.
Additionally, Regency Jewish Heritage operates a rehabilitation and nursing home on the Wilf Campus. This enables The Wilf Campus to provide a continuum of care for seniors.
Due to lack of space, Stein Hospice was previously located off-campus, in Somerset. The Wilf Campus Corporate offices were located at the Stein Assisted Living building. With the addition of The Education and Resource Center, Stein Hospice, Wilf Transport, The Foundation and the Campus’ Corporate and Marketing offices all relocated to the new building, centralizing all of the resources at The Oscar and Ella Wilf Campus for Senior Living. This also freed up the rooms that the offices occupied at the Stein Assisted Living building, allowing Stein Assisted Living to expand its offerings to the residents who live there.
The Education and Resource Center also includes meeting space and a multi-purpose community room, which has allowed the Campus to expand its health, wellness and educational programs for the community, as well as offer continuing education programs and events for professionals. The Wilf Campus also plans to expand the support groups that are already offered and offer various resources for the senior community. A Resource Room for seniors to find information and resources available to them through a small library area, computer work station, and an information area, will be added in the coming months.
To be notified about future programs on the Wilf Campus, or for more information about The Education and Resource Center or any of the services offered by The Oscar and Ella Wilf Campus for Senior Living, please contact Donna Oshri at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-649-3502.