As we prepare to celebrate Thanksgiving, it is important to reflect on all that we have to be thankful for in our lives. Although these continue to be challenging times for everyone, at the Wilf Campus for Senior Living, our residents and clients are a constant reminder of what is truly important.
We have so much to be thankful for at the Wilf Campus:
- Our dedicated nurses, aides, social workers, therapists and care providers who take care of our residents and patients each and every day. We have the most hardworking, caring, compassionate and dedicated individuals caring for our seniors.
- Our incredible dining staff who prepare delicious, healthy meals for our residents to enjoy.
- Our talented and innovative resident engagement staff who ensure that each and every day our residents are engaged and happy.
- Our wonderful maintenance and housekeeping staff who keep our buildings and grounds clean and sanitized, and create a safe and healthy environment for our residents and clients to enjoy.
- Our amazing office staff, managers and directors who ensure that all of our agencies are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Our dedicated board members, volunteers and donors whose continued support helps us enhance valuable senior programs and services.
- Our Wilf Campus families, who have entrusted us with the care of your loved ones. We appreciate your partnership, your cooperation and your patience during these trying times.
- Most of all, our residents and clients, who are our greatest motivator and the reason we do what we do!
This Thanksgiving, we are grateful for all of you! It is thanks to you that even during these difficult times, we have been able to maintain our commitment, our standards, and the promise that we have made to care for the seniors in our community and to provide the highest level of care and service.
The Wilf Campus for Senior Living and all of our agencies – Stein Assisted Living, Wilf At Home, Wilentz Senior Residence, Stein Hospice, and Wilf Transport – are dedicated to provide the best possible care for our seniors each and every day.
Happy Thanksgiving! Stay healthy and safe.