Walk through the front doors of the Wilentz Senior Residence and you will find an attractive, hotel-like building that you will be pleased to call home! Just minutes from the shops, restaurants, and theaters of downtown New Brunswick, NJ, we’re in an ideal location for older adults with an active retirement lifestyle.
Our residents enjoy the freedom and privacy of living in their own one-bedroom apartments. Each one features a full kitchen, large bathroom, light and airy living/dining area, and high ceilings.
Our on-site convenience store is stocked with basic grocery items, snacks and household supplies. Coffee and noshes are available at the Sip and Save cafe; a great place to relax with friends.
Relax on our beautifully landscaped patio or gazebo. Enjoy a good book, in our library nook. Or share some laughs over a game of pool, ping pong, or bingo in our game room. Whatever suits your interests, we are certain our community will feel like home.
Our community amenities are as follows:
- Friendly and Professional Staff, Including a Part-Time Social Worker on Premises
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance and Onsite Superintendent
- On-Site Parking
- Beautifully Landscaped Grounds, Patio, and Gazebo
- Resident Dog Park
- Laundry Room
- Beauty Salon
- Library with Library Nook
- Game Room with Pool Table and Ping Pong Table
- Media Room with Computers, TV, and Board Games
- Limited Transporation
Wellness Programs Including:
- Health Provider Clinics
- Vaccination Clinics
- Health and Safety Presentations