Walk through the front doors of Wilentz Senior Residence and you’ll find an attractive, hotel-like building that you’ll be pleased to call home! Just minutes from the shops, restaurants and theaters of downtown New Brunswick, NJ, we’re in an ideal location for older adults with an active retirement lifestyle.
Tenants of our senior residence enjoy the freedom and privacy of living in their own one-bedroom apartments. Each one features a full kitchen, large bathroom, light and airy living/dining area and high ceilings.
Our on-site convenience store is stocked with basic grocery items, snacks and household supplies. Coffee and noshes are available at the café a great place to relax with friends.
Do you feel like cooking tonight? Enjoy a hot kosher meal in our comfortable dining room, or make dinner in your own kitchen… or invite a few friends and neighbors and have a dinner party!
The Wilentz Residence offers a host of other wonderful amenities that make our senior residential lifestyle more enjoyable, including:
- Friendly, professional staff, including a social worker on premises
- State-of-the-art security system and night manager on duty 7 days a week
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Dining room with kosher meals, weekend brunch, parties and celebrations
- 6-floor building with a special room on each floor (game room, beauty salon, etc.)
- On-site computer lab and computer classes
- Activities room with pool table and TV
- Beauty salon and barber
- Laundry room
- Meeting room for movie nights, religious services and other events
- Weekly trips to local shopping and cultural destinations
For more information about independent living options, or to schedule a tour of Wilentz Senior Residence, please call 732-873-3888 or email Seniorhousing@wilfcampus.org