Do you want to make a positive difference in your community?
The Wilf Campus for Senior Living in Somerset, New Jersey offers a variety of opportunities to share your time and talent with our assisted living residents and hospice patients in central New Jersey. Your assistance helps to enrich their lives and enhance their sense of well-being… and we think you will also find it a rewarding and fulfilling experience.
Volunteers are an important part of our extended family. As a Wilf Campus volunteer, you may choose to be involved directly with our assisted living residents or hospice patients, or to stay “behind the scenes” working on administrative tasks. No matter what your interest, we have a place for you!
Current volunteering opportunities at The Wilf Campus include:
- Visiting with residents
- Assisting with recreational activities and special events, such as discussion groups, exercise classes, or Jewish services and celebrations
- Delivering mail or newspapers
- Leading discussion groups, classes or other activities
- Providing musical or other entertainment
- Spending time with hospice patients in Somerset and Middlesex counties in NJ and other hospice activities
- Do you have a special talent or interest you’d like to share? Let us know!
All of our volunteers receive an initial free training session. For more information or to start volunteering at The Wilf Campus, fill out and submit the contact form below or call us at 732-568-1155. We’ll be in touch with you soon to get started.
You can also contact us to request our Volunteer Brochure or download it here Volunteer Brochure.