Wilf Campus Updates on COVID-19
The impact of the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak has affected all aspects of our lives. It has significantly impacted the lives of our residents, patients and clients. Our primary focus has been, and will always be, the safety and well-being of our residents, patients, clients and staff. Below you will find updates, information and steps we are taking to keep our seniors happy and healthy.
It has been a long and winding road, and every day we continue to navigate this virus based on data and always, with the focus on safety. Our current Visitation Policy at Stein Assisted Living is as follows:
- Visitation begins at 10:00 am and ends at 7:00 pm
- There will be no time limitation for visits
- In room visitation will be allowed
- Visits can continue in the designated visit areas but visitors must continue to mask
- Though we are not restricting the length of the visit, we still need to monitor and track the number of individuals in the building
- Scheduling of visits will Visits will begin on the hour and each hour will accommodate 3 visit slots. Please call the receptionist to schedule your visit
- Screening at the Kiosk, handwashing, and social distancing will be maintained, as will masking for visitors
- All Stein Assisted Living Staff will continue to mask
NEWS FROM OUR AGENCIES
Indoor Visitation Resumes, and more at Stein Assisted Living (March 5, 2021)
Prevention, Preparedness, and more Updates from Stein Assisted Living (December 4, 2020)
Behind the Scenes at Stein Assisted Living: Nursing Department (November 18, 2020)
Wilf Transport Provides Clean, Friendly Service to Our Community (October 28, 2020)
Providing Safety and Security During Times of Uncertainty (August 31, 2020)
A Message from Wilf Campus President, Robert Barry (July 24, 2020)
Outside Visitation Now Permitted at Stein Assisted Living (June 25, 2020)
Wilf At Home – Updates and Information (June 2020)
Behind the Scenes with Stein Assisted Living – Housekeeping Department
Summer Fun at Stein Assisted Living. Residents have been enjoying the outdoors!
Thanking our #WilfStrong heroes
Wilf Transport is Taking Precautions to Reduce the Spread of Coronavirus
FROM OUR BLOG
We continue to monitor the situation closely and follow the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the New Jersey Department of Health (DOH). We have also implemented some precautions and steps to keep our residents, patients and staff safe.
Our staff are well versed in all of the latest guidelines and are constantly trained on new safety precautions, new protocols and Personal Protective Equipment as directed by the CDC and the NJ DOH. In addition, our entire staff has been tested for COVID-19 and continues to be screened for symptoms prior to the start of services to ensure that they do not show signs of illness.
We are still restricting visitors into our buildings to allow only healthcare professionals and staff. Family members are currently allowed outside visitation at Stein Assisted Living under certain guidelines.
Thank you for your support and cooperation during this unprecedented situation.
NJ STATE RESOURCES
SOMERSET COUNTY INFORMATION
CORONAVIRUS QUICK FACTS
The best way to prevent getting coronavirus (COVID-19) is to avoid exposure. This is the only current proven prevention method as neither a vaccine or proven therapy have been developed.
How can exposure be reduced? The virus is thought to mainly be spread from person-to-person contact by spread of droplets. These droplets spread through the air when someone coughs or sneezes. Therefore, it is important to:
- Maintain a distance of at least six feet away from others when in public.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use a hand sanitizer that has at least 60% alcohol. For more guidance on proper hand washing, refer to this article.
- Wear a mask or face covering when entering spaces that have multiple people, and indoors. For more guidance, refer here.