For information about career opportunities at the Wilf Campus for Senior Living, please call 732-649-3502, Ext. 501
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wilf Campus is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation), gender (including gender identity and expression), or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
EEOC COMPLAINT REPORTING PROCEDURE
All employees and applicants alleging discrimination, harassment, or retaliation based on a protected category should contact the Human Resources Department or Compliance Office within three years of the occurrence of the alleged incident. Each complaint will be reviewed and a prompt, thorough investigation will take place. Your complaint will be kept confidential to the extent possible. Retaliation against an individual who files a charge or complaint of discrimination participates in an employment discrimination proceeding (such as an investigation or lawsuit), or otherwise engages in protected activity is prohibited and will not be tolerated.
- If an employee feels they may have been subjected to conduct that violates this policy, or has witnessed another subjected to conduct believed to violate this policy, the employee should immediately report the matter to the Director of Human Resources.
- If the employee is unable or unwilling to report the matter to the Director of Human Resources, the employee should contact the Compliance Officer.
- If the person to whom the complaint is directed is one of the individuals indicated above, the employee should contact any member of upper management in the reporting hierarchy.
- Every report of perceived harassment and/or discrimination will be promptly investigated, and appropriate action will be taken.
- All complaints will be kept confidential to the extent possible, but confidentiality cannot be guaranteed.
- In addition, the Company will not tolerate any form of retaliation against individuals who report inappropriate conduct to management or who cooperate in the investigations of such reports in accordance with this policy.
- If an employee feels they have been subjected to any such retaliation, they should report it in the same way they would report a claim of perceived harassment under this policy. Violation of this policy, including any improper retaliatory conduct, will result in disciplinary action up to and including discharge. All employees must cooperate with all investigations as a condition of their employment.