At The Martin and Edith Stein Assisted Living Residence in Somerset, New Jersey, everything you need to enjoy senior living is right outside your door… from the dining room to the beauty salon to the media center. And inside your door is a spacious apartment with high ceilings, wall-to-wall carpeting and private kitchenette and bathroom—yours to furnish and decorate any way you choose.
Here’s a sampling of the luxury senior housing amenities you’ll find at The Stein Residence:
- Luxury studio, one-bedroom and shared apartments with kitchenette, bathroom and living room; individual climate control; basic cable; and emergency call buttons
- Health center, exercise room and beauty salon/barber
- Media center with public Internet access and low-vision reader
- TV room
- Bright and airy country kitchen (coffee and tea, snacks, activities)
- Beautifully landscaped courtyards with outdoor seating
- Sabbath and Jewish holiday services and celebrations
- Private dining room available
- Spa tub available with nursing assistance
- Postal service and individual mailboxes
- Laundry room with free washers and dryers
With so many luxury senior housing amenities located right here in our building, you may never want to leave! But if you do, you’ll appreciate our central location in Somerset County, New Jersey. We’re just minutes from downtown New Brunswick, NJ; Routes 287, 1 and 18; and the New Jersey Turnpike and Garden State Parkway.
When you live at The Stein Residence, you’re in the heart of the New York/New Jersey metro area, with access to all the great cultural, recreational and entertainment destinations this region is known for. You’ll also be able to enjoy a Jewish lifestyle in a centrally located NJ retirement community.
To find our more about The Stein Assisted Living please call 732-568-1155 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Join us for a Lunch Tour and take home dessert on us!